Followers

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Welcome to My Photography


Every day-few days, I will update this blog with some of my photography. A lot of my photo's will be of my kids, or other people, Some will be of nature, and others could be random. With each photo there will be a description, and with each blog post there will be at least 3-5 photos posted. I encourage you all to follow if you like my photography, and let me know what you think about my photos. I'm by no means a photographer, but images capture the important moments in my life, and I like to share them. Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog. I hope you enjoy what I have in store for you. :) For my first blog post, I'm only going to include one photo, the priceless laugh and grin of a child :P

As you can see the above picture is of a Child. This child is my almost two year old baby girl, Miss Torrey Marie. She loves the park, so one day I decided to take her to the park. I put her on the slide, and down she went with this big ole' grin on her face. The captured picture was truly priceless.

No comments:

Post a Comment